Reality Sucks

Friday, August 31, 2012 0 comments




Today, while i was on my way back to my dorm.. Guess who i saw?

Nope. Not Clark Kent.

Robert Pattinson? Still wrong.

Not even the drop-dead gorgeous brazilian model- Francisco Lachowski

But rather, it was Ezekiel Clerigo Nicdao. :))


If you think that this is a post where i write about things that actually makes sense then you're wrong because obviously it's gonna be another blog post where i ramble about my ever-so-gorgeous-and-talented crush.

To start off, I'd like to say something that is undeniably true and that is the fact that my life isn't perfect but i'm not here to write about the things that makes life difficult but instead, i'm here to write about one of those who makes my rather joyless existence, joyful. Yes, i'm talking about Ezekiel. I may not be a part of his but surely, He is a part of mine.

When i saw him a few minutes ago, my heart did a triple back flip from my chest to my stomach and back to my chest again. Whenever i look at him, my whole world stops and all that exists is me and him but unfortunately, in his world, i am nobody. 

It sucks! The fact that he doesn't even bother knowing my name, sucks!  You know what else sucks? Its when i spend all my time thinking about him yet he doesn't even know that a girl named "Roshayne" actually exists.  I want to get rid of him, I want to forget about him and mostly, I want to be freed from my unrealistic imaginations of him liking me but no matter how hard i try to get rid of these uncontrollable emotions, i can't. 

So now i'll just accept the fact that i'm strongly attracted to Ezekiel and hope that someday, He'd acknowledge my existence. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

 

©Copyright 2011 Rants, Raves, & Rambles | TNB