Forgive Me But I Can't Help It. I'm In Love With You.

Sunday, November 24, 2013 0 comments





Forgive me.

Forgive me for pulling out your three-stranded beard and ocassionally plucking a few of your nose hair. i know that it hurts a bit because you scrunch up your face everytime. I probably shouldn't do that but the thing is, it's the most adorable thing i've ever seen and it drives me nuts. I can't help it, I'm in love with you.

Forgive me for staring at you a lot and for mapping out the constellations between your freckles and pimples. Sometimes, i can't even concentrate on our conversation. I try my best to listen, Promise! There are just those few moments when my whole world stops, when every sound that there is fades away and all i could do is stare at you. I can't help it, I'm in love with you.

Forgive me for being mildly addicted to the smell of your unwashed armpits. My attachment to your sweaty pits could only be likened to Scrat's obsession with collecting acorns in the movie Ice Age. I can't help it, I'm in love you.

Forgive me for sending you random text messages whenever you're in class. Don't worry, I don't follow you around nor do i stalk. I just can't help it, I'm in love with you.

Forgive me for being selfish when it comes to you. I know i tend to overreact, especially when we're together and you start using my phone. It makes me feel like you'd rather do other things than to pay attention to me. I know that it's not true but bear with me on this, I easily get jealous. I'm not going to share you with anyone or anything. I can't help it, I'm in love with you.

Forgive me for calling you late at night whenever i'm scared. I know that you're probably resting at that time but if i don't call you, I'd get really afraid and I'd start thinking of the horror film that i watched the other year. And the truth is, your voice calms me in a second. Don't worry, I don't need you to stay up with me the entire time. All i need is for you to say that everything is fine. I can't help it, I'm in love with you.

Forgive me for writing about this on my blog. I know that it's really personal. Don't worry, I won't post a link on facebook. Though i might just tweet about this. I can't help it. I want everyone to know that I am in love with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

 

©Copyright 2011 Rants, Raves, & Rambles | TNB