Comma? No, Period.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 0 comments



"What a beautiful morning!" 

 "Oh hey! I love you"

"Come one step closer and die" 

"OUCH, KILL ME"

" Lalalala, Can't be any happier" 

"I don't want to live anymore"

"Go away! I don't want to smell your scent nor hear you breathing. It's annoying. K?"

" Awww. I love everyone! FREE HUGS!"



Serious mood swings? Check.

Feeling like someone just punched my abdomen 8 times? Check.

Being all happy-go-lucky then suddenly wanting to just slaughter everyone around? Check.

Craving for food and wanting to eat everything edible? Check.

Cramps, Headache, Backache and all kinds of aching? Check.


This only means one thing --------------- Aunt Flo.



The first time that i met Aunt Flo was when i was just 12 years old. She introduced herself to me in one of the most unpleasant ways. 

No, i'm not going to tell you about it.

After meeting Aunt Flo, though i made it clear that she wasn't welcome, she still insisted on visiting me every month. I tried to say no but she just wouldn't listen.

I don't want to sound mean or anything but i hate having her around, if you know her then i'm sure that you'd feel the same way too. Why? Well, here are some of the reasons.

Whenever she's around..

1.) I become really, really, really moody.

2.) I crave food. Even right after finishing a meal, i still think about food.

3.) One minute i'd be laughing out loud and telling people that i love them then the next minute, I'd want to slap everyone....... on the face........ with a shovel. 

4.) My thighs hurt, My head hurts, My stomach hurts, Every single part of me hurts.

5.) My uniform is white. -______- It shouldn't be any other color. Not blue, not green nor RED.

6.) I need to go to the bathroom every few minutes. If i don't then please prepare to witness the breakage of strawberry dam.

7.) Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate. 

8.) Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream.

9.) Cramps. 

10.) I wake up, look around and wonder who spilled pomegranate juice all over my bed.  


Those are just a few reasons but no matter how much i beg Aunt Flo to leave, she just wouldn't. So, i guess i'll just have to wait until the time has come for her to depart but for the meantime, whether i like it or not, I have no choice but to surf the crimson tide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

 

©Copyright 2011 Rants, Raves, & Rambles | TNB